Web-based interactive exercises for Environmental Science
Easily add labs to your environmental course today!
Labs are sold as a 14-lab set or individually.
- Scientific method
- Risk and uncertainty
- Evolutionary response
- Human population dynamics
- Conservation of endangered species
- Interactions among species
- Energy resources
- Water resources
- Waste management
- Atmosphere and climate
- Air pollution
- Natural resource use and planning
- Policy and decision-making
In this set of course materials we offer a series of interactive, inquiry-based
environmental science simulations and exercises designed for college and AP
high school environmental science courses. Each topic (or lab) provides:
Also provided are additional study aides including:
- brief introductory material including a discussion of current global
- exercises that utilize Java applets,
- detailed instructions and questions.
Labs can be purchased and used
individually or as a complete set. When you purchase a laboratory, you will
have access to the materials for 180 days.
- relevant links and references,
- review questions,
- and quizzes for self-testing.